- Powering The Digital Development Process
- Design Review And Release
- Bill-of-material Management
- Project And Program Management
- Enterprise Change Management
- Summary And Recommendations
There is little point denying it: development teams are working in an increasingly digital environment. Engineering uses 3D models and drawings as the definition of designs. Procurement trades in technical data packages and digital contracts. Manufacturing derives and validates toolpaths in digital testing environments. Service planners develop their maintenance procedures with 3D animations and instructions.