Last updated 05 January 2021
LC-Insights LLC d/b/a Lifecycle Insights (hereinafter “Lifecycle Insights” or “Company”), an Austin, Texas company
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Lifecycle Insights via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data;|
|Lifecycle Insights, a company incorporated in the United States with a registered location at 2900 North Quinlan Park Road, Suite 240 Box 314, Austin TX 78732;|
|Useroryou||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Lifecycle Insights and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Lifecycle Insights and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the Website that you are currently using, lifecycleinsights.com, any sub-domains of this site, or any other of Lifecycle Insights’ Web properties unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Lifecycle Insights is the “data controller”. This means that Lifecycle Insights determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact information such as e-mail address;
- company name;
- preferred currency;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- Lifecycle Insights may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data on a public message board owned or controlled by Lifecycle Insights, this information may be viewed, collected, and used by others.
Children Under Thirteen
- Lifecycle Insights does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Website.
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
- We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include:
- requesting contact from a Lifecycle Insights representative;
- sending us an email message;
- registering to participate in an assessment;
- purchasing materials and/or services from Lifecycle Insights.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us.
Data that is given to us by you
- Lifecycle Insights will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you register for an online assessment
- when you complete an online assessment
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via Cookies, in line with the Cookie settings on your browser. For more information about Cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of notifications related to your activity on our Website;
- correspondence or communication requested by you; or
- informing you of products / services provided by Lifecycle Insights or its affiliates;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- Lifecycle Insights does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- third-party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of connection-related personal data;
- joint controllers – partners on this Website who are jointly responsible for its content and adherence to this policy;
- Any applicable joint controllers shall be disclosed to you prior to your submission of personal data.
- relevant authorities;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a unique access key that is related to your e-mail address.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- Lifecycle Insights will refuse one of the Data requests listed above only if there is a significant business or legal need that prevents its fulfillment.
- To make inquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please submit your request to email@example.com.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Lifecycle Insights to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your Internet browser. By default, most Internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your Internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your Internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your Internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on Cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete Cookies from your computer.
- This Website may place the following categories of Cookies:
|Category of Cookie||Purpose|
|Necessary Cookies||Necessary Cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these Cookies.|
|Statistical Cookies||Statistical Cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.|
|Marketing Cookies||Marketing Cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.|
|Unclassified Cookies||Unclassified Cookies are Cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual Cookies. The unclassified Cookies come from our E-commerce CRM system called Drip and the opt-in form service we use called Convertful.|
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Email/newsletter-related Cookies||This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and Cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.|
|Order processing-related Cookies||This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities, and some Cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.|
|Form-related Cookies||When you submit data through a form such as those found on the contact page or comment forms Cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.|
|Assessment-related Cookies||These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to use your previously-entered assessment responses to re-generate your report.|
|Site preference Cookies||In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set Cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.|
- The following list specifies the Cookies in use within the Lifecycle Insights’ Website properties. Any individual Lifecycle Insights Website may utilize one or more of the Cookies listed in the current Lifecycle Insights cookie list.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Policy will be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the United States of America, the State of Texas, and any relevant municipalities.
You may contact Lifecycle Insights by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright 2020 | Lifecycle Insights | email@example.com
2900 North Quinlan Park Road, Suite 240 Box 314, Austin TX 78732