If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the sites functionality.
For more general information on cookies please see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
THE COOKIES WE SET
- Account related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
- This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
- When you submit data through a form such as those found on the contact page or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
THE COOKIES & CATEGORIES OF COOKIES WE USE
Category: Necessary (1) : Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Category: Statistics (5) : Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Category: Marketing (17) : Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Category: Unclassified (6) : Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies. The unclassified cookies come from our Ecommerce CRM system called Drip, see more about Drip here and the opt-in form service we use called Convertful, see more about Convertful here.
|Category of Cookie||Cookie Name||Provider||Purpose||Expiry||Type|
|Necessary||SESS#||app.convertful.com||Preserves users’ session states across page requests||Session||HTTP|
|Statistics||_ga||lifecycleinsights.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||2 years||HTTP|
|Statistics||_gat||lifecycleinsights.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||1 day||HTTP|
|Statistics||_gid||lifecycleinsights.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||1 day||HTTP|
|Statistics||collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior; tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels||Session||Pixel|
|Statistics||tk_ai||lifecycleinsights.com||Registers data on visitors’ website behavior; this is used for internal analysis and website optimization||Session||HTTP|
|Marketing||GPS||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location||1 day||HTTP|
|Marketing||IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user||1 year||HTTP|
|Marketing||PREF||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites||8 months||HTTP|
|Marketing||r/collect||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user’s browser supports Cookies||1 day||HTTP|
|Marketing||tk_lr||lifecycleinsights.com||Collects data on visitors’ preferences and behavior on the website; this information is used to make content and advertising more relevant to the specific visitor||1 year||HTTP|
|Marketing||tk_or||lifecycleinsights.com||Collect data on visitors’ preferences and behavior; this information is used to make content and advertising more relevant to the specific visitor||5 years||HTTP|
|Marketing||tk_r3d||lifecycleinsights.com||Collects data on visitors’ preferences and behavior on the website; this information is used to make content and advertising more relevant to the specific visitor||2 day||HTTP|
|Marketing||tk_tc||lifecycleinsights.com||Collects data on visitors’ preferences and behavior on the website; this information is used to make content and advertising more relevant to the specific visitor||Session||HTTP|
|youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos||179 days||HTTP|
|Marketing||YSC||youtube.com||Registers a qunieu ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen||Session||HTTP|
|Marketing||yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML|
|Marketing||yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML|
|Marketing||yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML|
|Marketing||yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML|
|Marketing||yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML|